Hidden Emoticons and Symbols Arise For BlackBerry Messenger

Many of you are familiar with the emoticons that come standard with BlackBerry Messenger (BBM). There were a few extra ones that we had touched on a long time ago. Now it seems more have been dug up and are able to be easily copy and pasted into BBM chats thanks to CrackBerry user Another78.
Here is the full list. Basically copy and paste this and e-mail it to yourself. For a complete how-to tutorial please see this.



 
 
 
 
 




 

 

16 comments:

Wscorpio169 said...

how do i save them to my phone...so that it will show with my other smileys?????

Unvbosslady said...

THIS WORKS WHEN I COPY AND PASE IT TO MY EMAIL IT WAS IN CHINESE BUT WHEN I PASTE IT TO MY BBM IT WORKED PERFECTLY ALL THE EMOTICONS SHOWED UP I HAVE THE NEW BLACKBERRY CURVE THANK YOU :)

Vikas said...

anyone wanting these symbols directly on BBM send PIN request to 218b8fa7

SIDNEYVALENTINE23 said...

IT WORKS PERFECTLY =] IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND A WAY TO GET THESE EMOTIONS ..... THANKS =]

Jlkosilla said...

i copy and paste to my email and i get chinese symbols what the heck and when someone sends it to me through bbm i get the same thing -- everyone else is getting the symbols why is this happening

Jlkosilla said...

mine tooo

Mark Lockhart said...

I got the list to show up in my BBM (using the "invite myself" methodolgy) - but I can't seem to copy individual icons and paste them into the chat I am having? Anyone struggling with this?
Btw, another way to keep the icons handy is to create a "group" and keep a chat open that never expires, with the emoticons pasted into it.....even doing that I still cant seem to extract one emoticon for the other chat I am having! Help!

Mark Lockhart said...

Forget it - I figured it out - wasn't using my copy function correctly,
works pretty good -

Sadie said...

so i email it to my phone, then save all those things on by one in an autotxt?

Eric said...

Have you found one yet? I can't find one anywhere....

BBuser said...

it worked for me, i copied and pasted the characters from my phone made a group for myself and hit paste, thanks!!!

Michellelyle said...

how do i get them????????

Chocyangel said...

can someone send me this my bb pin - 226fed25

Logan Undefeated said...

please send me some bbm pm 32545615

nyoman elga said...

bbm pin:76a185f8
aku :)

nyoman elga said...

aku bbm bagus

Post a Comment