Leaked: BlackBerry Bold 9650 OS 6.0.0.280


If you were one of the daring few that took the jump on the first leaked OS 6 for the BlackBerry Bold 9650, you'll be happy to know there is a newer version out there. A fairly good jump from OS 6.0.0.222, there should be some decent improvements in the new 6.0.0.280!

Download Bold 9650 OS 6.0.0.280 from:
*DISCLAIMER* - This is an unofficial RIM software release. If you choose to install, do so at your own risk! BB Leaks is not responsible for any malfunctions or abnormalities that may occur.

6 comments:

Taquochuytb said...

i hope this os6 will be better than last one...
Thanks BB leaks!!!

Russtew said...

Will this software work for the Tour 9630? If not, does anybody know when OS 6 will be available for the Tour?

Dedgarwilson said...

I downloaded this last night but can not for the life of me make my desktop manager find it on my computer. I can see it listed with my programs but do not know how to make the dm find it to load on my phone. The desktop manager keeps telling me there is not update. I am running .732 thanks.

Badhabit_wb said...

this one works great. network works without having to transfer service books manually and light works for video recorder. fast build and so far much better than the last 6.0 build. better than .810 as well.

jpless said...

pandora works on this leak whereas it didn't before. Less buggy than the last leak! Still having issues where starting my camera resets my device, weird!

Sam0101 said...

This version is a bit better, how ever after almost a month i play with this 6.0, I decided to down grade back to the latest 5.0. The latest 5.0 still work much smoother than this one, when you received picture from someone , it takes forever to open it with 6.0, with 5.0 it just a matter of seconds

Post a Comment