BlackBerry Messenger v5.0.1.39 Now Available in Beta Zone


If you are apart of the BlackBerry Beta Zone you will find a nice update for BlackBerry Messenger. While it isn't a huge jump, you can now get v5.0.1.39, which is one step up from the currently official v5.0.1.38.


If you aren't yet a Beta Zone member (not sure why you wouldn't be) then you should visit http://www.blackberry.com/beta and join.

If you are already a member and don't want to wait on a notification e-mail to update your BBM, head on over here to download.

4 comments:

ffac789 said...

It's not showing up for me :'(

beri said...

I wonder what changes does this bring if any. Maybe smoother transitions on OS6?

Installing now :)

ffac789 said...

I've filled out all the information for my profile, how come it says I'm not authorized? I feel like I should delete this account and create a completely new one, I don't have ANY programs available to me of any worth.

nycbbuser said...

where do i go to dl, on beta. i dont see any options for it

Post a Comment