BlackBerry Style 9670 Shows Up in Sprint Systems


The BlackBerry Style 9670 has hit the Sprint image material database. This is where all the materials are found for marketing purposes. It is said that once new items are found in this database it is only a matter of a few weeks before the device should get officially announced.

It is most likely that we will see the Style 9670 get announced at DevCon 2010. Yesterday we saw that the Style 9670 had passed its FCC certification. It was originally thought that the Style 9670 would be heading to Verizon as an exclusive. It is still unclear whether or not Verizon will get the 9670, but we are certain Sprint should launch it first.

via CB

4 comments:

BBLeaks-LouiV said...

who is going to get this device?

Dave said...

I'd have to see in person before I decide. I like the size, but I'm not big on flip phones

Creighton said...

I wouldn't care who was manufacturing this device. I want all these specs in a clamshell form. This has things the Lotus Doesn't. This is my next phone & hopefully all the other flip phone lovers will like it too.

Creighton said...

Everything a flipphone lover could want!

Post a Comment