Rogers BlackBerry Torch 9800 Dummy Phones Arrive


If you live in the greater Toronto area of Canada, you may see some Rogers store beginning to put out dummy phones of the BlackBerry Torch 9800. It is unclear whether or not Rogers will also post-pone the launch date of the Torch.


Rogers is pegged to launch the Torch on September 24th for $199.99 with a 3-yr contract. If the launch gets pushed back it could be as late as October 1st. Nevertheless, it appears as though Rogers is on point. Any Canadians looking to pick up the Torch if you haven't already?

4 comments:

Out2late said...

yes..

John Wilson said...

I was talking to a rogers rep last night and they said RIM held back the Canadian release of the Torch. I had planned on getting one first thing this morning but i may not be able to if i am to believe that rep. I got to play with one of the torch dummys today at a rogers store. I for one am going out of my mind with anticipation of this phone. I would really hate to have to wait another week..

demandsocial said...

your own groupon clone has never been easier. http://www.demandsocial.com provides the best groupon clone with the most comprehensive group buying features.

Rich Sowa said...

My B-9000 quit on me 2.5 weeks ago. I am eligible for a hardware upgrade, but have been holding out for the Torch. I agree with John "I for one am going out of my mind with anticipation of this phone. I would really hate to have to wait another week.." Especially, for me, because I have been without my email, contacts, and BBM for too long already.

Post a Comment