Qwell App For BlackBerry Blocks Unwanted Calls Without Missing Important Ones


Looking to try a privacy app that may help you avoid missing important calls while blocking unwanted ones? Qwell helps by not having to mess with block lists or any lists at all. When Qwell is enabled, Callers will hear that you are not taking calls at this time, unless it is an urgent matter. If the call is urgent, Qwell gives the caller the option to connect the call so you do not miss it.

If the call is not urgent, they can leave a voicemail or simply hang-up without your phone ringing so you remain undisturbed. A Qwell call log keeps track of all call activity while you're in "Qwell Mode" so that you can see Missed Calls and Voicemail at a glance.

You can now Qwell your phone when you want to sleep through the night, focus on work, cram for a test or simply enjoy your downtime without the constant disruption of unnecessary calls! Take back control of your privacy with Qwell.

Qwell Features:
  • A simple On/Off button to disconnect responsibly.
  • No need to manage your contacts or create lists.
  • Email delivery for voicemail.
  • Enjoy listening to your voicemail (in the order youchoose) on your computer, iPad and of course yourphone.
  • Qwell Call Log.
  • Return calls or SMS right from your Call Log.
  • Automatic email alert is sent with all attempted break-throughs.
  • You can see if someone is urgently trying to reach youeven if your phone is lost, dead or stolen.
Check out a video on it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eeVG1yKV1g

Visit qwell.com for more info and to download for free.


2 comments:

Billy B said...

I have it and it works. I love seeing on my call log all the calls that didn't wake me up! I wake up later that most so this is exactly what I needed!

S.Jones said...

I really like this app. I am new to the whole blackberry app world. I am getting hooked on qwell. Every night I use it and also when I am in meetings.

Post a Comment